Monday, November 26, 2018

Order Parameter

My plan is currently to develop an animation for the "wrinkles" simulation I built a while back. Mostly it's a matter of translating C# into javascript. But I'll develop it in stages, from the ground up. That'll give me an opportunity to explain the bits and pieces which will also work as a kind of unit test.

Canvas not supported; please update your browser.

Offset:

Direction:

Quite a blast, huh?! I am using Dan Schroeder's tutorial to figure this stuff out!

In case anybody else wants to play like this in blogger... I am not entirely sure, but it seems like variables are shared across scripts, across posts. The code I put in one post interacts with the code I put in other posts. So far I am managing this by making lots of new variable names. Maybe there is a better way, but I don't really plan to take this little project very far anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment